Although apparently virtually the same app, WhatsApp Business has many tools and features unique to companies, and as its popularity grows, rumors of enhanced features are becoming more and more promising.
Considering that today more than 90% of Colombian buyers use WhatsApp and that it is increasingly offering better features, we are convinced this tool will be a key for your business.
Therefore, here we tell you the big differences between WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business and explain why your company cannot be left behind by not having this valuable resource.
Major differences between WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business
The biggest difference lies in the type of account you will set up. Unlike personal WhatsApp, where you simply put a name and a photo, maybe a brief description or status, in the Business version you will be able to create a mini corporate profile, just like on Facebook or Google, for example.
In addition to this, which involves a number of features such as showing your location on the map, adding a catalog, scheduling information and delivery availability, linking to your website or payment methods, and more, you can also manage your messages in a very customized way.
Why must your company use WhatsApp Business?
Basically, WhatsApp Business will be a great ally for your company, whether it is you as a solo entrepreneur, your sales team, or an external agent who will manage the account, this tool will make their lives easier and help increase sales and leads traffic.
Now, let’s take a look at some of the benefits of using this app.
Benefits of using WhatsApp Business
- You’ll be able to craft personalized greeting messages, as well as labels, quick replies, and the option to leave an absence message.
- It generates statistics on the number of messages sent, delivered, and received, allowing you to test new types of messages to improve communication.
- It allows you to create a customized catalog and add a direct link to your website.
- It gives you the possibility to link a fixed phone number to your Business account.
- By communicating directly with several customers at once, you will get better feedback, allowing you to make improvements to your products or services, giving you an edge over the competition.
- With proper management and an established strategy, WhatsApp Business will make your business a success, increasing conversions and loyalty.
In a country like Colombia, where more than 90% of consumers use WhatsApp, its Business version is the most efficient solution for free, allowing companies to grow in the national market. This app is designed to encourage purchases through it, so its purpose is for entrepreneurs to sell in the easiest possible way. For that same reason, the application is rumored to release more and better functionalities, for example, it is rumored that soon it will allow businesses to associate several devices to the same account.
So, what are you waiting for to set up your WhatsApp Business account? At Addendo.io, we help you and your team, working hand in hand in the setting, strategy, and programming of the WhatsApp Business account for your company. Contact us and receive personalized advice to take your business to the next level.