If you are interested in improving your sales process, using a pipeline will be the best option you can opt for. When it comes to sales, this has been called an excellent tool that will help you through the commercial process. Its system is capable of producing a commercial opportunities source, which will undoubtedly help you grow your company. Thanks to its high-quality propositions, your team can convert those opportunities into real and stable customers.
This sales funnel seeks to increase your company’s chances to generate profits. Through it, you can and will be able to observe the sales stages at a given time. By using the pipeline, you will know for sure in which sales phase a customer is in.
One of its best features is that you can track different buyers in an organized way that’s why marketing professionals recommend using it. With this tool, you can anticipate the needs of your audience and work on offering them the best service or product.
Stages of this sales funnel
Just as a sales funnel, Pipeline goes through different stages that are interesting to knowledge, here are some of them:
- Prospecting: This is the first stage and it is in charge of searching for and incorporating, new clients.
- Meeting: as the second stage, it seeks to establish a formal appointment with the client, either online or in person. The purpose of this meeting is to clarify the client’s needs and requirements.
- Preparation of the Proposal: this is the third stage and is responsible for creating a work plan that is anchored to the client’s needs.
- Presentation of the Proposal: the fourth stage specializes in explaining to the client the plan and the methodology with which we want to address and meet the client’s needs. This presentation can be done face-to-face or online.
- Negotiation: this is the fifth stage and is one of the most important, as it will reach a consensus with the client. In the negotiation, points such as the cost of the service will be determined.
- Opportunity to close: as the sixth and last stage, this is in charge of closing the sale. Its main goal is to always be satisfactory, both for the company and for the client.
For the process of this sales funnel to be favorable, it is necessary to constantly monitor each of the stages. According to the study obtained with this tool, you’ll be able to identify at which stage you should direct your efforts.
4 Benefits of automating your sales
Increase your sales with Pipeline’s help
It is very important to be aware of the sales’ status at a company. Monitoring and evaluating how the negotiation process is, will help ensure the progress is constant. In addition, you will avoid any imbalance that may arise at some point.
It should be noted that there will be opportunities where the results of this funnel are not positive. However, if this happens, you should focus on creating a goal, where the number of sales should increase. It’s time to integrate pipeline into your company’s process, we assure you that you’ll see success when implementing it.
Contact us! Click on the image or the WhatsApp icon and we will clarify your doubts.